This is a summary of the topics I’ve been writing about:
- Agile: there are a lot of reasons why we do things a certain way in agile, each of the ceremonies such as the retrospective have been created for a good reason. It’s not always obvious where these came from and how to get the best from them.
- Lean: you’ll find information on lean intermingled with Agile, they compliment each other to a large extent.
- KPIs: to run a successful department you need to know what to target, the majority of the work in this area links KPIs to Scrum.
- Software development: a focus on process improvements that can be made here rather than detailed discussions on technologies.
- Software testing: the way we test software is changing from manually repeated end to end tests to test automation.
- Recruitment: information for people who are looking for a job and hints on how to recruit.
- General Topics: some posts which don’t naturally fit into the above categories.